Wanting info on buying medical products  on line led me to these web sites
and I thought I'd share it with the List....it's a FDA  "buyer beware" type
information site....they tell you things a consumer needs to know to pick a
reputable online pharmacy.....like "don't buy from a site that does not have
a registered pharmacist on call to discuss your medication," etc.  Buying
medical products on line
http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/        which gave me links to a pharmacy
related home page
 http://www.nabp.net/vipps/intro.asp
And, you can check to see if it's actually a licensed pharmacy in good
standing at
www.nabp.net and they provide a phone number as well.
Make sure you scroll down the article even if you don't read the whole
article so you get the links to other sites......there's a lot of good info
here you just need to plow through it.  Joan Hartman