Hi List members,

Maybe someone has this information about the incidence of onset or dx pd
within the general population and a correlation with stress and trauma.
I wondered if it has increased compared to dx 10 or 20 years ago within
the general population? If stress or trauma are causal agents that would
seem to imply an increase within the population  by ratio, as it has
been shown that stress has increased within the population in the past
5-10 years. I do believe that the hormones that stress releases has to
be harmful over time if the situation doesnt change that causes it in
the first place. I would think that any other neuro degenerative disease
would act much the same in a population too. I read in my research, and
again most recently, that there is a connection between the incidence of
pd and chemical sprays. I didnt read any post to that effect, or is this
*an also* causal agent that just hasnt been mentioned in the recent
posts?

I have wondered this for some time...

*Seattle*  Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John  49/42/38??