"Marjorie L. Moorefield" wrote:

> HOW DOES IT FEEL TO FLY?
>
> They all asked---What's it like to fly by yourself?
>   Are you scared?
>
> Now the Children ask, are you afraid when you fall?
> What do you think about when you know you are falling?

Marjorie - your poem is wonderful - it brought to mind the book 'Love,Medicine and
Miracles' by Bernie Siegel. In it he talks about true healing being a 'process of
self-discovery and spiritual change' and goes on to say that to start healing, each
one of us must make a 'leap of faith'. He quotes Apollinaire ;
" Come to the edge.
No, we will fall.

Come to the edge.
No, we will fall.

They came to the edge.
He pushed them, and they flew."

Thank you for sharing your gifts with us, and for reminding me of the above.

Be well,  Sylvia