My computer crashed in June  so I've had computer withdrawal  for the past
month....back on line now so have been overdosing on the web....came across
these and Just thought I'd share the following sites with the
List.......Joan Hartman

 The Arthritis Foundation....6 doctors giving their opinions on the latest
new arthritis drugs...gives  the pros and cons and the COST of each drug and
has links to the drug manufacturer's website.
 http://www.arthritis.org/readarthritistoday/2000_01_02_new_drugs.aspThe

 and this one  http://4physicians.4anything.com/4/0,1001,5627,00.html  has
links to many sites including the following:
Modern Medicine -New drugs, indications, tests and RECALLS
WWW Virtual Library (Medicine)
PDR's Getting Well Network.
DrugBase --Package inserts available to read online
America's Best Medical Schools--US News lists the best and the rest
Drug Infonet
RxList
Virtual Drug Store -Drug information posted by pharmacists
Top 200 Prescriptions- top200 prescription drugs listed alphabetically
Doctor's Guide To Medical Conferences-Search by subject or date and find
current news
Journal Watch Online -Current and archived issues online -- offering the
latest in medical advances
The Best Doctors in America --America's Best Hospitals
MedicalBookstore.com
DiscountMedBooks.com
More than 75,000 medical book and software titles
Alternative medicine books on disk
InternalMDLinx.com
etc., etc., etc.,