Michael, MY mother's disease started without tremors. She still doesn't have
a pronounced tremor, except internal ones.

My mother started instead with the rigidity and slowness. THe gait was off,
too, and she started having balance problems. She turned out to have PD+
(though I am not suggesting this is what your dad has).

Debbie White