The art of the "critique" should be a constructive one.

In art, as in life, don't ask someone if an accomplishment is right or
wrong.
Endings are implicit in 'right' and  'wrong' pronouncements.
Instead look upon all that you do and ask, 'how could I do it better?'.
Imagine if everyone alive on this planet, each and every day
lived with this philosophy, asking  "how could   I    make it better?".

It's the process (not the product) that teaches us about ourselves
and ultimately reveals the next step in the journey.

Self-knowledge always leads to wisdom.

Joan U