Janet,
Re-visored? (this is not criticism).  This means it has aleady been visored
at least once.  Is this like a sun-visor and similar to it being filtered?
Back to seriousness - a very thought-provoking look at life.  This is why I
like you lot - you have lived and learned and has the ability to vocalise
your experiences.  I have always been the optimist (glass half full and not
half empty etc.), but when depression hit it did it so gradually that I also
started to criticise everything in sight without realising.  I found that I
had joined a big crowd who were experienced criticisers.  With my photgraphy
I found - although I can see the reasoning behind it - that my subject had
good knowledge of what I had to miss when taking a portrait (double chin,
big nose etc), but not a lot of knowledge on what the good and better angles
were.
As you so rightly point out, it seems that people thrive on pointing out the
negative side of life.
Maybe we must start a POSITIVE PARKIE PLACE for all to visit and leave with
positive ions floating about.
How positive are you about this?

Regards.

Gerrit Kleynscheldt (45/dx 1994)

Please note that due to the fact that information can be electronically
edited, the integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed.