Last I heard, The House voted 15 million for this research.
The Senate, however, did not even mention it in their proposed budget.
Since it has great potential benefits for PWP and Veterans, We should alll
contact Veterans Organizations and encourage them to contact their Senators.
I have a newspoaper article discussing the tie-in with Guilf War Syndrome and
Neural damage. I will send it to you as an attachment or fax it or snail mail
it. Just ask!
If we can get American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars and all the other Vet
organizations behind this, it will be a hell-ov-a movement!
Can we (YOU) do it?