There are so many variables in each individual case of a PWP that it is hard to relate to another's specific set of circumstances.  From my perspective age is probably the most significant.  I'm certain that there is no "good" age to be stricken with PD, or any chronic illness, but given the choice I'd pick later rather than sooner.  For all you PWP's in your "golden years"  try to turn back the clock and imagine how being diagnosed at age 35, being unemployed at 45, would have effected your life and your family.  I'm not complaining or whining.  It's just the reality of the situation.

I'm really beginning to wonder if the "non-fatal" aspect of this disease is a cruel hoax.  I really feel I've been dead for years and just don't know it.  The only difference being no one gets to collect my life insurance.  Don't be concerned.  I am not ready to cash in my chips, but it sure would be nice to win a hand once in a while.

Juanita is right when she says "things could be worse".  They could also be better.  When it's you that rationale is no comfort.  There's more to life than just waking up every morning.  Existence is not living.

I know the clichés like, "life's what you make it"; "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade"; "is the glass half empty or half full?"

I never was any good at making things, I hate lemonade, and every glass I pick up I seem to break, so now what?

Greg
47/35/35