Camilla, (and others)

I had a feeling you were in the field.  I was very fortunate to have only
worked for not profit organizations, that never charged for their services.
As director in my area my one on one time was limited.  My focus was
troubled teens, and their families.

I resigned a few months ago, and am sad to have to do so.  My mind has grown
cluttered, and I have lost most of my memories.  I Have only one or two
memories of all those years.  It is so strange.  I remember the people, and
love them all.  I just don't remember even one single day with any of them.
I remember what I did, and who I did it with, I just don't have even one
memories of actually doing it.  Isn't that bizarre?

David Meigs  aka: Pappy