david
it seems hardly worth saying and i guess you have done it but...
i found that getting the dr's visit proforma from janets list and
reorganising it so that all one's symptoms and idiosyncrasies are written
down clearly and concisely is such a help
i faxed it to the doctor a few days before hand and got my family to look at
it and comment on my observations and suggestions
you have such a complicated profile you may forget some of the important
details which will help the doctor
i found i didnt have much to say after i had spent the time getting the
information and strange doings down on paper so i could listen to the doctor
and assist with his questions as well as ask my own
judy