Murray,
     Thanks for locating and sharing all these links. It's encouraging to
hear about all these ongoing and proposed studies. One of the DOD
presenters did report that previous epidemiological studies have
identified higher rates of PD in rural areas, and among people using well
water and under high insecticide exposure. They are now also studying the
neurological problems of Gulf War Veterans, and hopefully any results
showing a correlation, and resulting medical coverage, would be applied
to Vietnam War vets too. I'm not sure what the current status of Agent
Orange  veterans' claims is -- does anyone else know about this?
      Also just read in our local paper that an international conference
on environmentally caused disease will be hosted by the University of
Buffalo, in August. It will be interesting to hear about  the findings of
these researchers, especially any presentations on neurologic diseases.

Linda