At 06:58 AM 07/29/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone else have this problem? Is it tthe disease or the medicatiion??
>sinemet 25/100 = 11daily, permax l mg. = 3 daily and tasmar 200 mg = 3 daily
>.
>
>Carol 'Gray
>59'/22 yrs

Carol,
If I took that much medication ,I couldn't possibly have nightmares,
because it would keep me awake forever!!!

I'm sorry I can't help you because I only take 4 Sinemets a day.
  It doesn't cause me any nightmares.

  My medications:  (4) Sinemets   25/100 daily
One about a half hour before a meal, and one
before 8 p.m.

I do keep to a strict schedule, which is why
I think I can get by with such a small amount
of medication.

Have you considered surgery?

just me,
Marjorie