HI DAVID M---maybe I missed it, but what kind of counseling did you do?  As
a retired social worker and family counselor, that perked my ears up !  Are
you one of our breed perchance?  I really liked the empathic comment you
made about the people and their needs, perceptive and very true!
I hope you find a similar empathy and understanding with Dr.Ballard.
Stay connected!

SNIPPED
>I remember having people come into my office for counseling that were very
>needy.  People that often felt like human trash, unlovable in their own
>eyes.  Life was viewed through glasses that continually reminded them of
>their own faults, failures, and fears.  What they needed was just someone
>that REALLY cared about them.  Someone that could walk them through to the
>other side, one baby step at a time.  People with these kinds of needs take
>a long time.
>
>I wish for someone with the patience to see me to the other side.  I hope
>Dr. Ballard and I connect.  I hope that he is one of those with a special
>gift for what he does.  I also hope he tells ME what HE THINKS, straight up,
>& no B. S.
>
>David Meigs  aka: Pappy

        Camilla Flintermann               <[log in to unmask]>

        On PDWebring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

         "You must *be* the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi