hans
on friday last the australian broadcasting corporation here in brisbane had
a fund raising day for these olympics to support our queensland participants
they made A$100,000 to support their travel to the games
this was such a magnificent effort
one was proud of their endeavours and their guts
the people of queensland got behind the appeal and the money pledged was so
exciting
the scandals associated with our olympic games here in australia has made
the paralymipic games so much more appreciated i think
thanks for reminding the world of our exciting endeavour here
judy