Hi Sandy,
How do you fix your liquid Sinemet?
The reason I was asking is because I have been
in contact off-list with several Parkies who are taking
so much medication they are not getting much else
done in their lives except taking pills!

I had remembered reading about a "Drug Holiday"
someplace, just couldn't remember where.
I'm SURE it would require Critical Care, but it
would sure be better than waiting for a drug overdose.
Which is what will happen in some of these cases!!
just me,
Marjorie