Hey Y'all,
I'm having a bit of a problem with a site that keeps sending me weekly
emails that I have no interest in.  I have emailed them on several
occaisions to ask them to leave me alone yet the emails keep showing
up.  On the email it says that you have to sign onto the site to
unenlist (I never signed up to begin with) but the only user name and
password I would have used do not work.  I got so frustrated that I even
tried signing onto the list simply so I could unenlist but when I did
that I got told I was already signed up.  Besides screaming, pulling out
my hair and doing various other stress control
techniques................can anybody tell me how to go about blocking
unwanted emails from my end of the computer link??  I use Netscape
Navigator and Netscape Communicator.  I know we've got some real
computer wiz's on this list so if there is a way, someone out there has
got to know.  Thank you in advance, and I hope all of you have a really
great day.  :O)
Peace
Pat