I've just moved to Mexico, and Pd has helped me to meet people here.  The
company doctor helped me find a couple (he has pd, but does not speak much
English), and they had us for dinner .  The wife also introduced me to her
good friend (speaks good English) - -who then had us for dinner.  She also
invited me for coffee to meet a pd friend of her's.  We plan on meeting for
lunch.  I would not have met these nice people had it not been for pd.

Also, our neighbor was at one of the dinners & brought over an apple pie !!
Just wanted to share some of the positives .   .

nancy v