    I just want to thank the 6 of you who responded to my request last week
for info regarding this drug and the new trial of a large dose of it I am
trying. Familiar names all!  That was a better response than I expected,
considering the 50 or so posts you folks have to get through each day. (I
have 2,662 messages in my PD mail box since about June 1, when I signed on
again!)   I am going to stick around.  I do enjoy reading your thoughts.  It
would be nice to feel I belong to this group again, instead of being alone
out here in left field.
    They have me up to 3  25/100's 3 times /day now, going up to 4x per day
next week and 5x per day the week after that - eventually reaching, I think,
2000 mg per day.  So far, no effect, but none was expected.
    I am, by the way, the poor soul [sap] who about a year ago thought I had
made a connection to Oprah Winfrey through an old girlfriend who has a media
deal going with her.  My apologies to Hilary, Camilla and Dr. Meyers.  We
are going down to visit her mother and sister in September in D.C., but I
don't expect anything of it Oprah-wise.  It doesn't seem to me that the PD
community is in as much need of that kind of publicity as a year ago anyway.

Bruce Anderson