Hello, Natasha. My name is Hongxing Qi, a doctoral candidate at sfu. My area
of interest is in contrastive rhetoric and cross-cultual communications.
Meanwhile, I am also a translator of English and Chinese. But I am not a
member of the CATS. I wonder if you could help me to get in touch with them,
say a contact person, for I would like to be a member of CATS. --Hongxing