Jamie,

do you mean  clinical/experimental psychology or educational psychology -
I  think  there  might be  more  long distance programs in Ed. Psych  which
have a counselling Psych  and instructional  psych  focus in Education
Faculties.

For instance I think that SFU FAculty of Ed. has some cohort  programs that
are not residency based.  I guess I  am not sure what you mean by  "long
distance"  - if that means  that  there is no face to face  instruction, or
once a month  weekend long  meetings  supported with  on  line instruction.

kathryn

>Sorry for being off topic, but thought this would be a good forum to get
>an answer.
>
>Does anyone know of any *Canadian* long-distance PhD programs in
>Psychology or Neuropsychology?
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>Jamie MacKinnon
>613 782 7124

>the annual conference, and publications, go to the Inkshed Web site at
>         http://www.StThomasU.ca/inkshed/

Kathryn Alexander,                       [log in to unmask]
Doctoral Candidate, Faculty of Education,
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6