Hello all!  Just a quick announcement that CATTW/ACPRTS now has a new
home and a new design for its website.  You've invited to visit us at--

http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~goldjo/CATTW

Unlike our old site, this one will be updated once every month or so, or
as soon as needed.  Right now you'll find detailed information in
English and French about the association and membership benefits; latest
news and events, including calls for papers; details about our past two
annual conferences; the Call for Papers for the 2001 conference; a Call
for articles for an upcoming issue of Technostyle; and some links to web
resources.  Further goodies are planned.

If you have been kind enough to include a link to the CATTW homepage as
part of an array of web-resources, could you please update this link as
soon as possible.  Many thanks!

Amanda Goldrick-Jones
Secretary-Treasurer, CATTW/ACPRTS