As September approaches so does the deadline for K'zoo session abstracts.
The Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society (MRDS) will be organizing 3
sessions this year:

I. Sinking through the Social Strata: The Courtly Roots of Folk Theater
II. The Function of Music in Early Drama
III. English Theatre and History in the 1580s

MRDS welcomes papers on any aspects of performance suited to these general
topics. Please submit abstracts by September 15th to me at the address
below. E-mail submissions preferred.

With apologies to those of you who received multiple postings of this
announcement,

Gloria J. Betcher

Gloria J. Betcher, Ph.D.
MRDS Sec/Treas