Tell me something Bob,
If I had died from Tegretol or Mysoline, which I almost did,
would I have been less dead with a RX'd , FDA approved drug
than I would have been otherwise?

I know that magnets aren't going to cure me, but they certainly
aren't going to kill me, which is more than I can say for several
RX'd drugs I have been prescribed!!!

just me,
Marjorie