I just heard that Dr. Laura had a PWP on her show today who advocated drinking
"Wheat Grass Juice" to alleviate Parkinsonian symptoms.  This person said that
it worked for them, but it didn't work for everyone.  It is said to taste,
"pretty bad."

This also brings to mind the advice that I got from someone that I met on the
way to the Fox Forum:  "Drink this concoction, a mixture of three things," he
said, "and it will cure Parkinson's"  One of the ingredients was urine from a
female camel.  Thank you, no.

Or as Dollie later asked, "One hump or two?"

I can't believe that there would be a scientific basis for either of these
approaches, just as I can't imagine that magnets would help.  But there appear
to be a number of people on the list who appear to be helped - and even though
the evidence is anecdotal at best.  If they find that it works, more power to
them.

By the way, what is wheat grass juice?  Anybody on the list ever hear of it?
Did anybody hear the Dr. Laura show?

Art