Alf,
There is a tremendous amount of research being done on
Magnetic Therapy in the USA.  I did research on it before
using my magnets (and they aren't charm braclets either).
Which I guess is why I jumped up and down when I read
Fineberg's article.  He hasn't done his homework!!!!!!!!!!!

just me,
Marjorie