Barb:

You're right! They are multiplying! I saw two pink flamingos in Myrtle
Beach this past weekend. Audrey from Seattle can verify that - We met in
Myrtle Beach where my husband and oldest son were participating in the
Father-Son Golf Tournament. We both had uncertain feelings about our
meeting. Would we like each other? etc, etc. But we shouldn't have worried.
Audrey from Seattle is one terrific person -- at least she put up with this
PWP.

Audrey and I were tired when we saw the flamingos  or we'd have asked some
questions about them -- we'd found an outlet mall across from where we were
staying - literally - 'shopped till we dropped.'  LOL

My question to you since you are our 'authority' on pink flamingos, is this:
Do they have a sinister plan to reproduce and take over the world? They
surely can't find much privacy in front yards. LOL

Waiting for your reply.....

Barb K