Thanks Michel,
They finally just called, and he is NOT cleared
for eye surgery on Monday.
He will have to talk to the Cardiologist on Monday.
Now he will spend the next few days really working
himself into a fit.
Why they couldn't take him tomorrow or Friday
is beyond me.
This is what you run into when everyone specialized.
Oh, to go back to a good old fashioned country doctor.

just me,
Marjorie