John,
Thanks for all the work you do for the list.
I have belonged to a List for Quilting which,
indeed ,does have an annual subscription renewal.
Too bad we can't set the PWP List to do the same.
I would imagine Un of Toronto would enjoy not having
all those names, especially if their mailer becomes full
and clogs up the works.

just me,
Marjorie