I kid you not....
A few years ago a lady I know went shopping with her husband. She was
waiting in the supermarket checkout queue, one of those tedious holdups
whilst the person in front argued about the price of pink flamingoes or
something... and apparently as this lady was feeling amorous she reached
backwards and fondled her husband's 'jewelry'. She later reported that
things seemed to be 'coming to a head' when she heard a cough, close behind,
that she didn't recognise. She froze, looked back in horror, into the
grateful eyes of a complete stranger! Her husband, having forgotten
something, had quietly slipped away down the aisle to fetch it.
For a long while after that, I made a point of standing close to women in
checkout queues but I never did get lucky!
(still hopeful) Alf
Adelaide
50 <1 48