Dear Don---It was wonderful for you to take the time and  effort to fill us
in---you have certainly had a workout. and I hope all those testa really
found something helpful, for you or for other PWPs.   I am sure Vivian
knew you loved her even when you had that fight---and  if it was really the
first one in a;; those years you both should get medals !   :-)

It must feel so good to be home again, and I hope you can keep in touch
again as you feel better----we all miss and love you,

Peace and Love, Camilla

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

       Have YOU Hugged A Friend Today?