                                     and
                          all material on this site
                     is derived from the pieNET archives
                           unless other-wise noted

                              where's the beef?

                       no dough has changed hands here
                                nor will it:
                         the banner ads on each page
          are the price that yahoo/geocities charge for free space.
                                   period.

                                   wopnin?

"http://www.geocities.com/janet313/question.html"

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: "[log in to unmask]" smail: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0
Canada