Dear Nigel-- I hope you've had some responses.  My comment would be that
ANY stressful situation makes symptoms worse, but I'm not sure that this is
"progression" of the PD.  In most cases  the aggravation of symptoms will
recede when / if the stress is reduced.   I will add that Peter was VERY
stressed and disoriented when we moved last January, and it has taken
months for him to feel "at home" in the new place, even though he likes it.
There has been a gradual return to "normal for him", but  it is hard to
differentiate what is caused by stress and what by progression, as he has
been dxd 11.5 years, and probably had PD "coming  on" for 15 or so years
before that.    I don't know if this is what you were seeking, but hope it
helps.

>Hello Everyone,
>
>I have been trying to gather info regarding the progression of Parkinson's
>in people faced with more than average stress.  Such as surgery, dental
>work, job loss, emotional problems, injury, accidents, travel, emergency
>type situations, etc.
>
>I have searched the archives.
>
>Would appreciate any input from the group.  Please share any experience
>you can.
>
>Would you please send directly to my e-mail address as well as the group by
>using CC just under Subject on header of e-mail message.
>
>Thanks for your input ........... Nigel

>Nigel Cockle
>59 Norley Road, Cuddington, Northwich, Cheshire.  CW8 2JY  England
>Tel    +44  1606 882150
>Email  [log in to unmask]

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for