hi all

here is some more cross-pollination communication
from the bulletin board at the park place dot com,
paige bremer's website
(which is carrying on under the
leadership of paige's cyber-sis stephanie)

janet

>and participated in cyber-discussions about
>the pan forum and the glad and sad news presented
>there. the news about paige broke my heart and
>produced the following bits of 'rants' of mine
>in the subsequent ciyber-discussions.
>for whatever it may be worth,
>all of my messages to the pd list
>are on the wwweb at my wwwebsite
>"http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
>we are all cyber-siblings when it comes to pd
>and that goes double for cd
>with love
>janet

Right on, janet your rantings are the onlyh thing that makes sense out
of all these cautiously worded postings. Kind of remionds of
when aunt betty was sick and l,ay there dying and nobody would mention
the "C" word.

have been thru a couple of bouts of cd. oddly enough, the worst one
lasted about 2 mos. after my bilateral DBS operation. my
mindbreakers came earlier in the form of hallucinations, paranoia and
dangerous psychosis. ThaNKS to my wife, i made it back ok
and my doctor who immediately took me oFF THE CUJLPRIT -- PERMAX. My
aunt
hads the same mediicine and she hallucinatgred that she was giving birth
to a kangaroo. THat sounded more pleasurable to me.

Anyway, i mhave been working on the perception theory since 1995 and it
is in the.o form of a 'only one more chapter to go' book
called Shaking with Laughter. i am rantinng now.

remember, if you get suicidal just stop AND SAY "NO I DON'T BELIEVE IN
DEATH.

PEACE

"http://www.theparkplace.com/wboard/messages/313.html"

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: "[log in to unmask]" smail: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0
Canada