At 10:53 2000/08/07 EDT, joann wrote:
>PLEASE - Enough already about depression and suicide.  It
>is very depressing to those of us who aren't even depressed,
>and we are reading so much about it, that some of us want
>to commit suicide when we don't have a reason.    It isn't
>healthy to dwell too long on the subject.  Jo Ann

sorry

no can do

you have the choice of reading or not

we all have differing opinions as to what's healthy

would you feel the same way if your pwp was at risk for suicide?
which he may be ...

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: "[log in to unmask]" smail: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0
Canada