Dr. Fink,

I see no difference between a Tens Pack and a magnet.
The only difference is, the magnet (NIKKEN) doesn't take
my skin off as the Tens Pack do-hickeys did. I have all of
$30 tied up in magnets.

I use a magnet on my elbow, and two on my knee.
My regular MD,  told me
approximately the samething, so being the snook that I am,
I left them off one morning when I went to work at the library.
Within 3 hours I couldn't walk, and I couldn't pick up a book
with my left hand.  I'm left handed too. So I took time off and
went home and put them back on, never to make that mistake
again.

I am old enough to remember that the Medical Profession didn't believe
a thing Sister Kenney said either.

THEY WORK FOR ME!!!!!!!!
SO PHOOEY ON HOWARD FIENBERG!!!!!!
It sure beats surgery on my knee, and nothing they can do about my
Ulnar Nerve in my arm!!!!!!!!
I was in such pain if I could have found a Witch Doctor who would have
rubbed mud on them and chanted, I'd have tried it!!!

I still love you though Bob, I just think you have never had enough pain
to try anything as I have!!  If the medical profession loses one more
of my husbands tests, and his surgery gets re-scheduled for the FIFTH
TIME,  you will be able to hear me scream clear out in
California.

just me,
Marjorie