We have witnessed an enormous interest in Death, stimulated by  Paige's
decision regarding her own interactions with many uncontrollable issues in
her young, and too old life.

We have moved from knowledge seeking on this issue to personal values of
actions associated with life. It seems that we have been overwhelmed with
this most complex issue. The intensity of such interest is supported by the
complexity of Eros and Thanatos, Yin and Yang, War and Peace, etc..The
significance of such topic is central to many, if not, all Religious
beliefs, as well as Philosophical and Spiritual positions. And in a very
real way there are probably as many "Points of View" as there are People,
for it is basic in the pursuit of "Why are we here ? "

Having said that I do believe that the tone of discussion has become an
"insistence" on the "Truth" of  different perspectives. We have given up
the dynamics of curiosity
to the defenses of Self Survival.

Now my reality is watching a Roadrunner walking back and forth on the wall
near my window, and If I look out another window I am able to view a mother
Hummingbird taking care of her new chick.

Wow ! the wonder of it all.