jo ann and all
thanks for remembering the underbelly of the earth
we seem so far away and being upside down it takes a lot of effort to keep
going
glad you liked out litle creatures from australia
the are truly magnificent in reality
a bit like flamingoes barb tee hee
we have a plethora of interesting wild life here and one of my pleasures is
just to sit in our lounge room and watch the passing parade of birds which
live on our property
makes ones day
love to you all
and thanks for thinking of us