I was just reading the ABCNEWS.com articles
on the Presidential hopefuls.  Its very good.

I ran across this on Ralph Nader, which I thought
was interesting.
Obviously the man is perfectly healthy and doesn't
have to take RX drugs.  Otherwise there is no way
on earth he could live on that kind of money.

just me,
Marjorie

Simply Rich
                  Despite recent disclosures about his vast wealth (he is
                  worth nearly $4 million), the 66-year-old bachelor still
                  lives simply. He rents a modest apartment in Washington,
                  doesn't own a car, and lives on just $25,000 a year. His
                  one "luxury" item is a small, black and white TV that he
                  bought years ago.
                       Nader estimates he has earned between $13 and $14
                  million from royalties, interest income, and writing and
                  speaking fees, but says he gives away more than 80
                  percent of his after-tax income to various public interest
                  groups across the country.
                       But true to form, he refuses to release his income tax
                  information because he wants to assure "privacy rights for
                  all Americans."