all
my grandaughters school belongs to an e list and posts the school doings to
people who participate
there are oher facilities which can be used by the school for polling
opinions    etc
contacting other subscribers
it is carefully monitored by a moderator and all emails are vetted by that
person or her proxy
wonderful facility
could be used asa well as
judy