Date sent:              Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:33:25 -0400
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Luella <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Magnets
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> It's very short sighted
> to put all of one's eggs in one basket.

Like accepting the "germ theory"?  I prefer to put my "eggs" in the
basket which has been proven.  If others want to rely on non-scientific
treatment, it's their body.

Some people are trying to tell us that AIDS is not caused by the HIV
organism.  Should we provide "equal time" or "approve" those who
want to oppose "safe sex"?  How about the theory that the moon
causes mental illness?  Or controls menstruation?

You can believe what you want, just don't call it "medicine".

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"