On 2 Aug 2000, at 9:27, Janet Paterson wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >Janet, Barb, and all...
> >I too love y'all...
> >I'm not about to take sides but looking back some
> >15 years to the blurry onset of PD...
> >I now clearly see CD in 3D
> >
> >Denied Depression = Divorce   ....   murray
>
> oh murr
> what an insight to gain.
> and how generous to share it with us.
>
> i just hope that those old 'shoulda woulda coulda' monkeys
> don't grab on too hard
>
> i am
> where i have been
>
> and
> so are you
>
> love
>
> janet

Oh them shoulda, woulda, coulda's are sheer speculation and long
behind me now.... I'm really more into pink flamingoes and the *moment*
truth be known....

but I did feel moved to comment... who knows what each stage of our lives
would be if we were to *relive* them armed with today's knowledge.....

we just try to make a difference in the *now*...... murray