Date sent:              Wed, 02 Aug 2000 22:39:33 -0400
To:                     [log in to unmask]
From:                   "Marjorie L. Moorefield" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Magnets

> There is a tremendous amount of study being done on Magnetic
> Therapy. Please take some time and do some research on this
> subject.

Marjorie,

I have a whole computer directory with articles from quack journals
that extol the value of "magnetic therapy" for conditions such as
Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, Alzheimer's disease, and
other conditions for which scientific medicine has not yet found the
"cure".

I have said what I am going to say about this quackery.  I am not
going to debate the issue further.

It is said that the two topics that should be avoided in polite company
are politics and religion.  This discussion of "magnetic therapy" is
getting to be "religion", and I don't want to blaspheme the Magnetism
God.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"