Well Barb M, I went away OVERNIGHT
last weekend. I had a very good time
and George did very well on his own.
The roof didn't fall in and I have not been stricken MUTE! So just maybe
I will make
the I-5 corridor all the way to LA yet.
I haven't been to Ca since 98. For me
that is a long time. Over the last decade
I had made it to Monterey at least once a year.Sometimes more. I sure
have fun playing what if?
So hope ya'll had a super good time and
of course ate TOOOO much!

Now it's time for me to get serious and
start beating the bushes for PD research funding. This really needs to
be a # 1
priority for all of us
.
LET"S BEAT THE DRUMS LOUDLY!
We all have access to the net. Let's use our gifts of gab for something
so very
important to all of us! Send emails to everyone in your address book.
Encourage them to shout loudly for approval of research funds for
neurological desease causes and cures.

We have many voices! Please lets use
them for this subject that impacts each and every one of us!

Many hugs for all of us!
Juanita CG for George 74/71/64