Hi Everyone,
I just had to comment on magnets since my experience with them has been
so beneficial.  I have a mattress pad and contoured pillow with magnets
which I have been using for one year.  The support group I belong to had
a demonstration of these things last year and the lady let us borrow
them at no cost for a month or more.  So I ended up with the mattress
and pillow.  I thought this was hilarious and what will they think of
next?  I should mention here that I have had PD for three years and my
shoulder was stiff and bothering me  a whole year before that.  I could
not do up my seat belt in the car and my neck was usually pretty stiff
on the right side too.  Then my hips started to stiffen and become quite
painful.  Anyway, I gave this stuff a try and after a month I phoned the
lady and told her the mattress was as hard as a rock and she could come
and get it because I did not want it.  She talked and talked until I
agreed to try it longer.  One day, after sleeping on this thing for 4
months I noticed that I had full use of my arm again.  It happened so
gradually that I hadn't even noticed.  My neck turned all the way and my
hips felt almost better.  Best of all I  was sleeping better.  I still
wake up a lot but now I can usually fall asleep again pretty fast.  Well
I ended up buying this stuff and it was worth every penny.  I go for a
physio assessment once a year to see if  I am deteriorating.  They could
not believe the change of motion in my shoulder and after all the tests
the result was that  I  was as flexible as last year and my shoulder was
much better.  I also exercise every day to keep the stiffness at bay but
I can't say enough about these magnetic mattress pads and my pillow.
They have certainly worked for me and I was the biggest skeptic.  I
don't sell this stuff although maybe I should -just kidding.  It is no
miracle cure but it has helped me quite a bit but it did take at least 4
months.  When I tell my doctors they just look at me and smile as though
I'm some kind of kook.  I'm just happy it worked for me even  if only
for a while.

Brigitte from Canada
55/52/50