-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Marjorie L. Moorefield
Sent: 02 August 2000 02:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Non PD: Flamingos

Barb,
I was WRONG about the pink flamingos not reproducing.
I mentioned to my neighbor ,the discussion on the PD Net,
and what you had done.
He thought it was so funny, and this morning when I got up,
there were two more flamingos in his yard!!!

I asked where they came from, and he said he thought they
had flown in from L.A. , they seemed especially tired when he
found them on his front porch early this morning!!!

just me,
Marjorie