hi all

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Janet....
>With all due respect for the apparent agony you're
>feeling at the death of your friend, Paige, I feel
>impelled to write this to you.  I apologize for it's
>length - but wrote till I ran out of words...

i fear you misunderstand my reasoning - i do not feel agony
nor am i haunted about paige's death - as i stated, i did not
know her personally

>...And no one said "please stop already,"...

exactly
a lot of people have thanked me for dragging the suicide skeleton
out of the closet of denial and shame

i'm sorry you don't agree

i will continue to post what is important to me, as you do

it is your choice to read or not

janet