I have to pipe in on this one.  I tried the magnets, and they were no help.
I think I went to too many medical meetings that pooh-poohed the idea so I
didn't "believe" in this cure all. Belief and positive attitude are important
components in our health, as is regular exercise mentioned by Brigitte, but
why does it have to cost so much?

In retrospect it is clear the sellers of this technology were selling placebo
effect, because of the numbers of calls I got from satisfied users with their
testimonials but no facts. When I decided not to keep the wrist band and
chair pad and necklace and shoe insoles, the comment was, "Some people are
not ready for this."

I do take enada and other dietary supplements and they help me, as does
exercise when I do it. Also, I find this list and my support group in
Washington to be extraordinarily helpful emotionally and with useful
information.  So keep it up everyone and soon we will beat this thing.