I don't  have PD my wife Cecily is the PWP  80/20.  Aug 7 will be the second
anniversary  of her stroke.  But I have to throw my 2 cents in on the
magnets and stuff. I think I may have told this before but anyway here goes.
My Great-Uncle Johnny passed on about 60 years ago at about age 76. He
claimed to be the last legal herb doctor in New York State - they were
outlawed early in the century but as he was practicing he was
"grandfathered". I was a teen ager when I knew him. I can remember that he
bragged that he could cure as well as any med doctor. Notice that this was
just before the sulfas and penicillin - he had a pretty good practice and a
whopping collection of herbs and drugs. Every time I see a new drug isolated
from a plant I wonder if that plant was in Johnny' cabinet somewhere.  I
personally do not believe that the magnets really work - that any effect is
psychosomatic - but then again  I have to keep remembering Johnny.  I am not
being disrespectful calling him by the diminutive  - he wanted me and
everybody else to call him Johnny.  He was a real character  as I remember
he died a couple of days after going barn dancing with his son ( now they
call it square dancing) - he had been widowed for years but he knew how to
enjoy life
Bob Anibal  cg for Cecily.