It takes time to find the more competent medical practitioners and you
will
always find at least one rotten doctor in a barrel of them.

I had an appointment with my cardiologist next week and then I found out
she
was not going to be there, but the office never bothered to reschedule,
but
I finally did.  Another resident here did not, and she was furious when
she
showed up for her appointment today and the doctor was out. Secretarial
competence???   I could spit...
Be well, Marj
Michel